What's LimeChat ?
LimeChat is an IRC client for Mac OS X.
- One window for multiple servers.
- Rich keyboard shortcuts for your comfortable operations.
- Fast and stable.
Download and extract the following package, then copy LimeChat.app to your Applications folder.
Mountain Lion / Lion
For other platforms
|Move to the next unread channel.|
|Move to the previous unread channel.|
|Opt+Tab||Move back to the previously selected channel.|
|Move to the previous/next active channel.|
|Ctrl+Up/Down||Move to the previous/next channel.|
|Cmd+Opt+Left/Right||Move to the previous/next active server.|
|Ctrl+Left/Right||Move to the previous/next server.|
|Cmd+0..9||Move to the 1st .. 10th channel in the current server.|
|Cmd+Ctrl+1..0||Move to the 1st .. 10th server.|
|Ctrl+Enter||Send a notice message.|
I'll be glad if you would like to donate. Your donation will help further development.
This change log is also available in RSS.
- 2.34 (2013.03.31)
- Fix gist upload feature.
- 2.33 (2012.09.05)
- Add show/hide rename event settings.
- Fix URL extractor.
- Support extended channel modes in some IRC server implementations.
- 2.32 (2012.07.30)
- Fix crash when deleting channel or private message
- 2.31 (2012.07.29)
- User Notification Center support on Mountain Lion.
- Retina Display support.
- Highlight connection item in server tree when automatic join on invite settings is off.
- Join invited channel when clicked on invitation notification.
- Use Twitter API to get Twitter profile image URLs.
- Fix a missing people bug in user list.
- Fix a bug where settings in numeric text fields could not be saved correctly on Mountain Lion.
- Fix a crashing bug when removing DCC connection.
- Fix typo in preferences dialog.
- Fix memory leaks.
- 2.30 (2012.01.20)
- Added an option to bounce dock icon on every unread private message.
- 2.29 (2012.01.15)
- Added a setting for double click actions in user list.
- Support ZNC capability to send server times when SASL is enabled.
- Changed ustream host name to chat1.ustream.tv.
- Show SSL errors more clearly.
- Recognize afp:// URLs.
- 2.28 (2011.08.19)
- Fixed a redraw issue in log view.
- Do not set auto join when adding a channel with /join.
- 2.27 (2011.08.09)
- Make marked scroller work in Lion.
- Fixed an issue that Growl notifications didn't work on some environments.
- Allow single quotation in URLs.
- 2.26 (2011.07.26)
- Full screen support for Lion.
- Catch up on updates of Gist.
- Added main window menu item to main menu.
- Changed button caption in paste dialog from "Send in Channel" to "Send".
- Fixed a bug where 3 fingers double tap in the other app caused wrong hot key event.
- 2.25 (2011.07.22)
- Improved image URL parser.
- Don't attempt to rename nicks if the new nick is the same.
- Fixed an issue that adding highlight word didn't work well on Lion.
- Don't use custom scrollers on Lion.
- 2.24 (2011.06.05)
- Fixed a bug in parsing mode.
- Updated Limelight theme.
- Use chat01.ustream.tv instead of chat1.ustream.tv.
- Changed caption for Nickserv password.
- 2.23 (2011.04.19)
- Fixed the auto scroll problem.
- Added pong interval option.
- Refined preferences dialog.